Addthis

Thursday, December 24, 2009

For What It's Worth


Back when these strange things began to happen I was always hesitant to tell anyone.    I put the stories up on my old blog, LOL.     For what it's worth I never said anything about this one.     I saw a group of children on the site of the Temple Mount.    There was a Rabbi there, I was standing there and he was with the group of children telling them about the Temple and the places there.   I heard a voice tell me "tell the Rabbi to say to the children to build my Temple."    Weird, you say, no kidding.   No one could see me so I said it to the Rabbi and he told the children.    The children began to gather stones, to sort them, quietly and quickly.    They did it in such a way as not to attract attention to themselves.    Then they started stacking the stones and building a small little Temple.    Strange, but it looked pretty good to me, LOL.    Then, it looked as if they were finished, they were all standing around their little, beautiful, Temple.   They were all holding hands around it, there was a flash of light, after it looked like they might be finished.   I then woke up, remembered the whole dream.    Never said or told anyone about that weird one.   Sure was an inspiring dream, to me at least.   
I really want to see that Temple and Israel.   I have to see it Hashem.   So, maybe I can have some peace of mind for the future.
Post a Comment

Addthis