Addthis

Monday, December 21, 2009

Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals Flying Pyramid Trailer




Neat game I just came across.   I remember watching the movie.   I believe that Christopher Knowles over at The Secret Sun has talked about the movie, IMMORTEL Ad Vitam, in his posts and now we have the game.   I do believe it came out last year and is an older game, but it looks pretty good.  Gotta go and try this out now, LOL!

Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals Flying Pyramid Trailer




The movie was/is kind of weird, but it was interesting. I am probably going to go out and buy this movie, now.



 Really hard to watch the first time around, to me anyway, but the premise was very intriguing.

Trailer for this strange movie.


Interesting and weird at the same time.   The graphic novel trilogy looks to be a good read as well:  The Nikopol Trilogy


Post a Comment

Addthis