Addthis

Monday, December 14, 2009

Tovia Blows Me Away Again

LOL, just got to hear another show on Israel National Radio.    Tovia Singer and Jeremy Gimpel to be exact.   Tovia said something that just made me do a double take, then blew my mind, LOL.     Listen to this show:   Tovia Singer Show 12/11/2009        It happens at this mark, 33:00 minutes and goes to 34 minutes 19 seconds (if you don't want to wait, LOL).  I wonder if everyone new this, I sure didn't?    I didn't understand it anyway and Tovia said it so simply and straight forward that he has, yet again, opened my eyes a little further.    Very cool, Tovia.   Love you and your show.    You can listen to more of Tovia on his show or at Outreach Judaism here:  Let's Get Biblical at Outreach Judaism
Very cool stuff!!!!   Spiritually overturned, excellent, thanks again Tovia for opening my eyes a little wider.
Post a Comment

Addthis