Addthis

Saturday, January 16, 2010

An Ex Xtian

     I see a lot of things happening in the world today.   Truth be known, I am a student of history.
I love reading history and about the people who were involved.   "Nothing new under the sun", is a famous saying and boy is it relevant today.   xtianity keeps looking for an anti-christ and now, from what i've been reading we have the anti-anti-christ, LOL.    From Maitreya to Apostikane the list goes on and on.   I know though, that the biggest deception was from the j-man ("Jesus", for those who might not know what I mean by j-man means) himself or those that created him and if he was a man, he was created.   The creation of the j-man  and the plan called "the new testament" is just not logical.   A lot of questions come to mind when examining the so-called logic of the new testament.   For one, the lies that are in it, the deception of the mind and spirit when you even listen to its lies and half-truths.   Suffice it to say that the j-man fits the descriptions of the morningstar and lucifer to a T when it comes to what is written about him, more than any idea of him being a messiah,  Ok, I ask "for what?"   I just do not think xtianity is a good thing to be involved in.   Numerous as xtianity is, it is still false and dangerous, thank goodness most people "talk church" more than they go, LOL, better to stay out of churches anyway.  People are generally good, I believe.  I did not used to believe that, but I do now.  
     One of the neatest ideas, to me anyway, is concerning the Nephilim and/or giants in the Torah.   This has always fascinated me.   Xtianity today is talking about, a lot, the union between sons-of-god and women being the cause of the giants and later the flood.   True/False, I don't know.  Still enjoy reading about the pre-flood world, all I can get my hands on, LOL.   So were talking about sons-of-god or angels that left their habitation coming down and having children with earth women.   OK, I can listen to that.   What I can't believe is that G_D comes down, has a child, the j-man, effectively committing the same thing he condemned these angels for.   Give me a break guys, it only takes a bit of logic to shut down the "j-man is messiah, j-man is G_D thing", yet again.   All lies.  
     I believe in Hashem.   I want to study more of what his people, the Jewish people, have to say about him.   Not only that I want to read (more) what they have written concerning history.   A people intimately involved throughout history.   Keeping records, observing.  The stories alone would probably keep me involved for several lifetimes, LOL.    I do love stories though, LOL.   Well, enough of my ranting, sorry to bore you, if you stopped by to read something good.   Just had it stuck in my craw for some reason today.
Post a Comment

Addthis