Addthis

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Phallic Symbol......I Think Not


  The Luxor obelisk in the Place de la Concorde in Paris

I do not believe that the images of  obelisks are the dross symbols that they are told us to be.   I think this is a lost and very ancient symbol that was changed.   Call me crazy, but a phallic symbol?  No, I don't think so.   I think it was something else that has significantly more meaning and goes right along with the symbol of the dome.   Lost?   Maybe, but I'll wager someone else really knows what this stands for.     Intrigued?    It certainly was taken from man, but it wasn't his.........hmmmmmmm......tallywacker, LOL.   Now my face is red, HA!


Obelisk of Pharaoh Senusret I, Al-Masalla area of Al-Matariyyah district in Heliopolis, Cairo

 Thank you so much, my wonderful G_D of Israel.    Simply wonderful.   Too bad we had to go to sleep.    Wake us up Hashem, please.


The Independence Monument obelisk in the Maha Bandula Park in Yangon,Myanmar

Companion
At the first, his Father chose his companion.
Rise to a new order of the ages.
At the second he chose for himself.
Higher and higher son of man.
Now, at thrice she will choose him.
Exactly as it should be.

Nightghost


Washington Monument, Washington DC, United States
Post a Comment

Addthis