Addthis

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Dreams of Elder

Dreams of Elder

Well, what do you know?
I have dreamed a final fantasy.
Scenes of elder gods, in my words.
Kinds and likenesses.
A great behemoth and lycanthrope.
Strange visages of terrible beasts and creation.
Where did these things habitate.
Why are they even "alive".
If in truth they did exist.
Mighty cthulhu was there.
Pointed out, but already known in my experience.
I said, "you are my favorite" and laughed.
He took notice, grabbed me in a gigantic hand,
brought me close to a gaping maw.
I thought my time was done, but no, a new thing,
a kiss from him and then set down upon my feet.
They all seemed to be working and I was covered in
something akin to spittle, but I laughed and said,
in my own thoughts, "cool", and laughed some more.
I have found a door, with a made keyhole for the lock.
A door not sealed, but ready to be opened.
A key that no man nor elder god has conceived.
I thought about cthulhu, my favorite, and remarked
before his kiss that you, even you, who seemed to
blot out this strange sky when my eyes struck on you,
are nothing before the Almighty.
I now must locate the door and come near, to unlock
and free my favorite and an army. 
Where do I begin, to find the door and tell of dreams of elder?

Nightghost




LOL, had to include this:

Trailer for "The Call of Cthulhu"
Post a Comment

Addthis