Addthis

Friday, February 19, 2010

Outlander



My daughter brought home a movie she rented from Blockbuster a few days ago:  Outlander    I have to tell you, it was great!!!   I never even heard of this movie until she brought it home.   I was captivated from the moment I watched the first scenes.    In my opinion you shouldn't miss this one.
Small description of the movie:
As an age old battle rages amongst the stars, Kainan's ship burns brightly as it crashes into the Nordic coast. As his space craft comes to rest in the fjords of ancient Norway, it's with dismay that Kainan realizes that he wasn't the only survivor. A second passenger, a Moorwen also emerges from the wreckage. A Fierce and animal-like creature, the Moorwen is intent on causing harm to those it perceives have wronged it. As the Moorwen kills everything in its path, Kainan must work together with the Vikings to destroy the beast before it destroys them all. 

Official website:  Outlander Official Website

Outlander trailer
Post a Comment

Addthis