Addthis

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

That was a war council in Damascus - Wonder Who Else Was There?

I saw this interesting article headline:  That Was A War Council in Damascus  and I just wondered, after reading some of the article, who else was there, secretly of course.   I have said before that I think that the United States or maybe factions in the government itself are surrounding Israel, strategically of course.   I remember the article in the Jerusalem Post that talked about a joint military exercise by Iran and the United States.   Of course the article cannot be found anymore, anywhere, big surprise!   If this cabal is so set on it though, why set up yourself, just use the proxies to do it.   Maybe, the proxies just can't get it done fast enough?   Amalek losing patience?   Gonna try and do it himself?   I dunno, but the whole thing just stinks to high heaven!  Invasion of Iran, by the U.S.   Hardly.   I think Iran, on the surface, poses more of a threat than Iraq ever did.   We even had gung-ho Bush invading Afghanistan and Iraq, sooooo why not Iran?   What is it?   Don't know what the reason is, but we'll see.   I really don't think, though that the U.S. or Israel are going to do anything about Iran.   Lots of talk, lots of air being vibrated, but nothing is going to happen.  
Prove me wrong.
Nightghost
Post a Comment

Addthis