Addthis

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sao Paulo and Nothing But Trouble (Update)



I heard Sao Paulo mentioned in a movie once and the title was appropriate for what Sao Paulo is doing now. The movie was "Nothing But Trouble". Very good movie, one of my favorites. If you haven't seen it, watch it. Really good, LOL.



Trailer


Scene



What are they doing in Sao Paulo, you ask? Well, just building a replica of the Holy Temple. I said, when I first saw this, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry, I chose neither. Getting angry seemed the more appropiate response. Like the old saying goes, though, it ain't me you gotta worry about, morons!


Oh yeah, almost forgot.  You can see the memorable quote here:  Fausto: It smells like São Paulo!

I really liked what Rabbi Chaim Richman had to say about it.



The sun is rising morningstar!


With all the weirdness going on, fires in russia, floods, oil spills, mudslides, I really think, Israel your redemption is here and Hashem is a lettin' the world know it.  VERY COOL, LOL!!!!!

Nightghost or Christopher or whatever you prefer, just don't call me late for dinner, LOL!


(Update - 8/26/2010, 8:19pm)

Incredible Fire Tornado in Sao Paulo!   Are they still thinking about going through with it?!?!?! Unreal!

Post a Comment

Addthis