Addthis

Saturday, January 19, 2013

"The Technology Exists for Protecting Our Planet"



Interesting quote from Pete Santilli, "the technology exists for protecting our planet", concerning his call to Gordan Duff.   It was on this show:  Episode #321 – Former Bush Admin Official Dr. Morgan Reynolds Re-Energizes Effort To Expose 9-11 Cover-Up

Episode #321 – Former Bush Admin Official Dr. Morgan Reynolds Re-Energizes Effort To Expose 9-11 Cover-Up


I heard the interesting quote starting at the 1:50:00 mark to 1:55:00, but the whole show I have to listen to, now, to see if there are any other interesting tidbits.

Now, I thought he said, "the technology exists for planetary defense", and Mr. Santilli just reworded it.  That is okay.   I haven't listened to the entire show yet, just skimming and found the gold, LOL.  Usually what I do anyway.   I think though, this technology is eerily similar to that discussed by Tom Bearden, in that changing the phase state of matter looks like what happened, to me anyway.  I have blogged on that before here: Nightghost -  Mongolian Death Worm.  Might, even be interesting to have Tom Bearden and Dr. Judy Wood on the show together. 

Applied Scalar Wave Technology - Tom Bearden interview 6of8


I think also, that may be well and good, if the "enemy" were made of matter, akin to anything we are aware of, LOL!   Just my thoughts.

I haven't read Dr. Judy Woods book, but the whole thing might be worth a look.   Wonder if Pete would entertain the idea of having Tom Bearden on.   I still don't agree with Pete on Zionism and I know I don't explain myself very well, but to me, Israel is very important to us all.   Pete is very dynamic and personable, willing to listen and be listened to, like most people I enjoy being around.  


Also, just wanted to add, get your special zombie invasion shoes:  Zombie Survival Gear


Best Boots to Curb Stomp a Zombie


LOL!
Nightghost

Post a Comment

Addthis