Addthis

Saturday, February 9, 2013

A Two-Pronged Assault On My Sensibilities

LOL!   That title just came to me, LOL!    Two things sticking in my head like super-glue, so I just gotta put 'em down to electronic paper.   First, this little diddy just won't leave, can't get it out of my head.   One of my favorites, Mr. Richard Hoagland, being interviewed on "The Unexplained Paranormal Podcast with Howard Hughes", quoted a saying, that I have never heard, put that way.

Richard Hoagland on The Unexplained (Enjoy Howard's show, LOL!), talking and the quote starts at the 15 minute mark then goes to 15:30, so thirty seconds, but stuck in my head.   Have a listen, if you're intrigued, LOL!
Complete show here:  The Unexplained Paranormal Podcast with Howard Hughes - Richard Hoagland, Edition 104

Then, there is the other one, LOL!  Clyde Lewis at Ground Zero Radio has slip of the tongue and a name pops out, LOL!   It starts at the 54 minute,  19 second  mark, and only goes a few seconds, but my few seconds of fame have come and gone, LOL!   It happens, so fast nowadays, LOL!  I thought it was cute, anyway, LOL!


Complete show here:  'Exo-Cathedra: The Second Incarnation' w/ Cris Putnam - February 5, 2013

Were you thinking of me Mr. Lewis.   LOL!   Love Clyde's show!

Love those two shows and their, interesting words; just wouldn't leave my head.




Nightghost


Post a Comment

Addthis