Addthis

Sunday, August 4, 2013

To Leviathan, A Tear

To Leviathan, A Tear

What is the label that applies?
Strange that my eyes can look upon the darkness and not perish.
Mysterious application and mirror of Bilaam
I find, my vehemence and raised hand to Leviathan,
  a detestable thing.
I feel remorse.
Please, forgive me.
I, at the time, did not comprehend the messenger on the path.
Not, for his want to strike me down.
But, for the actions to my friend.
Thank you Hashem, for the understanding.
My friend, please come to me.
I will treat you as a limb of myself.
I am ashamed.
Please, forgive me, and embrace me.
You, were always faithful, to me.
Simply, astounding.
The more I think I know, the more i'm proving wrong,
  even my very emotion.
This is truly a strange, mysterious and beautiful creation, Hashem.
You shockingly, amaze me.
To Leviathan a tear.

Nightghost
Post a Comment

Addthis