Addthis

Sunday, September 15, 2013

216 Revisited



I had a post awhile ago, well, way back in 2010, here:  Nightghost - 216.   It came to mind again after watching a movie.  I'm still in the middle of it, but like anything else, once something catches my attention, I have to stop and look at what is swimming around my head.   I am watching the movie pi or π, LOL!   Very interesting movie.   Never seen it before and that number 216 came up in it and the reason struck me as very synchromystic, to me anyway.   Even more, that it popped in my mind and stuck there.  Wonder, why now?



Trailer for π


Found this interesting as well:  The Number 216 - The Holy of Holies (Oracle)

This too:  Shemhamphorasch

Could not believe that this number had so much meaning, never gave it a second thought back in 2010.   Just programming plc's, HMI's, drives and everything else just occupied my thought process.

Just as an afterthought, punched in 216 to YouTube and this comes up at the top o' the list:

Mozart - Violin Concerto No. 3 in G, K. 216 [complete]


Always loved the sound of the violin and it picked me up, a little.  Still feel very depressed today and wouldn't lose any sleep if the entire world went away today.    uggghhhhhhhhhhhh!   Just tired too.   Hope it all does go away.  Pissed off at the entire world today, wouldn't give a good g_ddamn if it all went to hell, for some reason.  Guess, I'll be thankful there is very little physical pain today, LOL, so I'll take a nap, see if anything improves, yes, a nap, after the movie.  YAWN!!!!  

P.S. Oh yeah!  Always enjoyed Vi-Harts videos on pi, LOL

Vi Hart pi Search



Ugh!
Nightghost

Post a Comment

Addthis