Addthis

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Vision of the Octopus Onion (Update) (Update 2)

Vision of the Octopus Onion

A funny title, silly coming out my mouth.
Yet, what was seen did not make me laugh.
It woke me from a sound sleep, wide awake now.
Desperation, thinking, calculating fear.
All emotes of consiousness.
A perfect sphere of putrid green.
A stone temple X, the only artifact disturbing the surface,
 of this putrid sphere of green.
An onion looking head, with thick black tentacles,
 gray on their underside and pink purple suckers embed.
Stranger and stranger.
The temple X loads the projectile.  Large hexagon, relief inscribed stones,
 pass for bullets.
Hexagon stone loading into the chamber.
As it moves toward fire, hundreds of the Onion Octopus flee to attach.
After it is loaded and the tentacles grip over the surface, it fires
I watch its path, its perfect trajectory.   It is headed toward my sphere.
I look, and my sphere, the entire southern hemisphere, has been flooded.
Flooded with this putrid green slime.
The Hexagon stone with its tentacled onion inhabitants headed toward this putrid slime.
Headed, toward my planet.
Closer and closer.
Why does not the slime spread northward and consume the entire earth?
Unknown!  Question asked and I was shocked awake.
With a reminder image of the Octopus Onion.
A little image, within the dream before.
Creatures, Octopus, Onion, with tentacles of four.
Will be found, on the Ocean floor.
Dead, but dreaming, before the invasion begins.

Nightghost


(Update)

A local artist has captured these creatures for me, thankfully, LOL!   I can't even draw stickfigures, so thank you Aaron.


Nightghost

Update 2 - 10/14/2013, 12:25pm




   WoW!   Very interesting.   This shot of a "ghost" from the International Space Station (ISS)  looks eerily similar to what I saw in this crazy dream.   Just the X with the hole in the center with a "projectile".   Weird!


 ISS Astronaut Spots UFO



GIANT UFO, What on Earth created this bizarre jellyfish cloud outside the ISS?






Nightghost






Post a Comment

Addthis