Addthis

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Loose the Bands


Loose the Bands

Question or rhetorical question.
That is the answer.
No one, that I can recall, said that
     loosening the bands would be so painful.
3 events for my freedom?
It seems.
The first two were; one for each hand with a mark of three
24th day of the 7 month then the 14th day of the month of 8
For the right and the left respectively.
The third occurs on the 28th day, 8th month of 2014.
For each foot and lower extremities a total mark of one is need, I think.
Strange that pain has come, but the bother of numbness and fire is gone.
Pain will be drowned out by sweet sleep and maybe some fishing.
The bands are loosed it my hands and I am moving gracefully.
Now, I wait, for the final bands loose, to set me free.
We'll see.


Nightghost

Post a Comment

Addthis