Addthis

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

SOMA



This is one awesome game, so far: SOMA.   Coming from Frictional games I wouldn't expect anything less.   The atmosphere is classic Amnesia, to me anyway.   This, like Amnesia the Dark Descent, I was put on edge at some points in the game.  Considering, I have not finished it yet, I look forward to more, LOL!   Try this game if you haven't.




Nightghost Plays SOMA


Frictional has created worlds and I really would like to see some part 2 to some of their games, especially Amnesia the Dark Descent.





Nightghost Plays Amnesia the Dark Descent



Before, playing the awesome games of Red Barrels, Outlast series,







Nightghost Plays Outlast






Nightghost Plays Outlast: Whistleblower



Amnesia was the scariest game I have ever played.  It was just a very well done experience, LOL!




For the love of the game...
Nightghost



Post a Comment

Addthis